Railgun[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
The Railgun is a massive weapon adapted from WarShips to be used on BattleMechs. This Original SLDF Era Railgun is heavier and got upgraded capacitors to not explode when destroyed but still is prohibitively heavy and large and can only fit on the largest BattleMechs.
Uses Railgun Gauss Ammo.
Bonuses and attributes[edit | edit source]
- Weapon Heat/Damage/Stability falls off to 75% of starting value at long range
- Weapon damage varies between +/-50
- This weapon has a recoil of 6
- Gauss Rifles are high damage, long-ranged weapons with low heat, Powers Down to prevent Explosion when out of Ammo
- Artillery deals massive damage at extreme range, but has immense mass
Firing modes[edit | edit source]
|Damage||Per salvo||Modifiers||Range||Chance to jam at gunnery skill level(%)||Other effects|
|Mode||Default||Ammo||Norm||Heat||Stab||Rounds||Projectiles||Heat||Recoil||Accuracy||Evasion ignored||Crit Chance||Falloff||TAC||Min||Short||Medium||Long||Max||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
|✔||Railgun||450 +/- 50||0||85||1||1||25||6||0||0||+100%||75%||3.50||0||360||720||1080||1440|