Improved HGR[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Though the Heavy Gauss Rifle was mostly effective, engineers thought they could improve the ballistic performance of the projectile. This would lead to a more consistent damage profile, making the Improved Heavy Gauss Rifle effective at all ranges. After four years of work, the engineers had created a weapon that occupied the same amount of space as the Heavy Gauss Rifle but was able to inflict consistent damage at all ranges.
Uses Heavy Gauss Ammo.
Bonuses and attributes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon has a recoil of 2
- Heavy Gauss Rifles fire a heavy projectile at hypersonic velocity
- High-Energy Capacitors discharge violently for 130 damage when destroyed
Firing modes[edit | edit source]
|Damage||Per salvo||Modifiers||Range||Chance to jam at gunnery skill level(%)||Other effects|
|Mode||Default||Ammo||Norm||Heat||Stab||Rounds||Projectiles||Heat||Recoil||Accuracy||Evasion ignored||Crit Chance||Falloff||TAC||Min||Short||Medium||Long||Max||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
Component Explosion[edit | edit source]
If the Improved HGR is destroyed during battle due to critical hits, it will explode, causing:
- 130 Regular damage per remaining amount of ammo
- 30 Stability damage per remaining amount of ammo
- 15 Heat damage per remaining amount of ammo