Weapons/Ballistic/AC5 Imperator +
AC/5 Imperator +[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
A flexible weapon, AC/5s strike a balance between long range, power, and performance. These weapons are commonly found on medium 'Mechs as their primary source of reliable damage. Like all Autocannon weaponry, AC/5s suffer from recoil effects from continuous fire.
Uses AC5 Ammo.
Bonuses and attributes[edit | edit source]
- Deals area-of-effect damage within 40 meters of impact
- Additional area-of-effect damage of 12 to primary and secondary targets
- Weapon has a flat 10% jam chance - mitigated by Gunnery
- Imperator AC: minor area-of-effect damage
- Autocannons are single-shot ballistic weapons with multiple ammo types that suffer from recoil
Firing modes[edit | edit source]
|Damage||Per salvo||Modifiers||Range||Chance to jam at gunnery skill level(%)||Other effects|
|Mode||Default||Ammo||Norm||Heat||Stab||Rounds||Projectiles||Heat||Recoil||Accuracy||Evasion ignored||Crit Chance||Falloff||TAC||Min||Short||Medium||Long||Max||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|