AC/20 Imperator[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
The king of the battlefield in terms of raw damage, AC/20s hit harder than any other weapon. However, this comes at the expense of weight, range, and severely limited ammunition. Like all Autocannon weaponry, AC/20s suffer from recoil effects from continuous fire.
Uses AC20 Ammo.
Bonuses and attributes[edit | edit source]
- Deals area-of-effect damage within 30 meters of impact
- Additional area-of-effect damage of 20 to primary and secondary targets
- Weapon has a flat 25% jam chance - mitigated by Gunnery
- Imperator AC: minor area-of-effect damage
- Autocannons are single-shot ballistic weapons with multiple ammo types that suffer from recoil
Firing modes[edit | edit source]
|Damage||Per salvo||Modifiers||Range||Chance to jam at gunnery skill level(%)||Other effects|
|Mode||Default||Ammo||Norm||Heat||Stab||Rounds||Projectiles||Heat||Recoil||Accuracy||Evasion ignored||Crit Chance||Falloff||TAC||Min||Short||Medium||Long||Max||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|