Roguetech Wiki/Top section
Please note: This is not a support forum; please talk to us over on Discord for support; Discord Invite - https://discord.gg/br3RWtG
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
If you would to offer a donation the link will take you our Nexus Donation Page
RogueTech has as goal to provide new challenges and a harsher sim game experience. Survive by any means necessary, because your enemies won't care if you live or die.
THIS MOD IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY, ENEMIES ARE SMARTER, PUSH THE LIMITS OF THEIR MECHS, AND WOULD LOVE TO GUT YOUR MECH LANCE FROM THE REAR IF YOU LET THEM.
I mean, how fair would it be to just have the player have all these fancy toys?
- The entire Inner Sphere is open to you!
- Persistent online Map! Fight for your faction against REAL PLAYERS!!!
- Custom Starting locations based on Faction Choice
- TAC (Through Armour Criticals) - Deal critical damage if the armour is compromised or if the weapon hits hard
- Custom Mech Engineer components
- Massive emphasis on a full sandbox experience.
- The entire game has been re balanced. This includes bringing persistent evasion back into the fold for light mechs, though there are weapons that handle the little guys more easily if you're willing to invest the tonnage.
- Over 400+ 'Mechs: From the pirate commando with infernos, to the Massive King Crab-0001 with twin Gauss rifles, to the clan mechs like the Mad Cat Mk2 ,face off against all kinds of enemies.
- Over 100+ Custom Tanks
- With the great houses scrambling for superiority and unlocking the secrets of Helm, new weapons arrive on the battlefield, but nothing is cheap.
- However, not everyone you go up against is using the best gear available. Some foes are welding weapons onto other weapons to try to get an edge with less money to work with. Don't laugh, you might get put into this situation just like them.
- Tonnage means nothing!, Everything is balanced around what your lance costs, not what it weighs.
- Tweak your campaign to whatever difficulty settings you feel like. Want to dance along the edge of bankruptcy every month while haggling your way to victory? Or would you prefer mechs hand-delivered with their original factory wrappings? It's all customizable.
- Deployments: Head to a planet and dig in for a while. Missions will come at you randomly, whether you're ready for them or not. Bring multiple lances and spare pilots, cause you're gonna need 'em.