Roguetech Wiki/Flex section
ROGUETECH MOD VERSION
- All factions are at war with each other.
- Planets offer contracts from the owner of the planet, locals and each bordering faction.
- Doing contracts for a faction raises their percentage of control and lower the percentage of the others.
- The faction with the most control owns the planet.
- If you get high rep with factions they offer you priority contracts that pay better and lead you to currently contested planets.
- The amount of % a contract moves the control is based on skulls, negotiated rep and bordering planets. Each half skull earns 2% of control.
- All not picked salvage goes into faction inventory for employer.
- All sold items go into faction inventory of the planet owner.
- Every 30 minutes a new shop is generated from the inventory.
- A bought item is removed from the shop of that faction for EVERY Player (Only one can buy the item).
- The more of one is in inventory the cheaper it will be.
- The more of one is in inventory the more likely it will appear in shop and the more of it will be in there.
- MRB rep shops still work the same.
- Whenever the game updates the map it makes a request to the Roguetech server and updates your local map based on the current state of the war.
- After each mission your computer send the result of the mission to the server and that calculates the new map.
- There is no personal information transferred and no mission result can be tracked back to a certain user.
Want to check the current state of the war effort?
- Go to Roguetech.org/fp
Got any suggestions?
- Feel free to add it to this Google Doc.