Merc Deployments (Outdated/Archived)
MercDeployments[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Changes Travel contracts to deployments.
- Deployments start with the arrival at the Contract System.
- Deployments go on for multiple months.
- While on a Deployment you will get paid monthly.
- Each day on Deployment has a chance to spawn a new mission.
- While a mission is available time is frozen.
- You will earn salvage but not pay for each mission.
- After completing the mission time is unfrozen again.
- If you leave the planet before the Deployment is over you will lose a huge amount of Rep with the Faction and the MRB.
- When the Deployment time is over you get notified and are free again to take a new Deployment or normal Mission.
Settings[edit | edit source]
- MissionChancePerDay | float | default 0.1 | Chance 0 = 0% 1 = 100% to spawn a mission each day, while on deployment.
- DeploymentSalaryMultiplier | float | default 4 | The multiplier a Deployment pays more than a normal mission of same difficulty.
- MaxMonth | int | default 6 | The maximum amount of months a Deployment can go on for.
- DeploymentBreakRepCost | int | default -30 | The Reputation amount you will lose if you break a deployment.
- DeploymentBreakMRBRepCost | int | default -50 | The MRB-Rating amount you will lose if you break a deployment