The Navigation Computer, enables the Commander to be able to have a better control over the Map Menu, such as being able to search for specific system or trace routes.
Hotkeys[edit | edit source]
While in navigation screen:
- F1: Toggle unvisited systems map mode
- F2: Toggle system difficulty map mode
- CTRL-F: System search
- ESC: Exit map mode or search
- Shift-Click: On system: route through this system
Custom Routes[edit | edit source]
Shift clicking a system will keep the previous route and path from the end of the previous route to the new destination. Use this for routing through systems that you want to check out (contracts, shops), but don't neccessarily want to stop at.
Searching[edit | edit source]
The search will look for:
- System name (e.g. detroit)
- System tags (e.g. manufactoring)
- Factions offering contracts there (e.g. marik)
- excludes "the" in front (e.g. free instead of the free)
Additionally you can:
- Invert with '-' in front of query (e.g. -pirates)
- Chain together multiple queries (e.g. marik -liao)
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Limitations/known bugs[edit | edit source]
- Currently the search doesn't handle multi-word searches at all, treating each word as its own section.